Vendor, Business, and Contractor Parking
The VBC Permit registration form is available at Parking Services at 505 Beamer Way and online. The completed form must be submitted in-person at Parking Services.
VBC Permit Type | Amount
Annual | $685
Semi-Annual | $350
Quarterly | $180
Daily | $10
Contractors for Capital Construction Projects
No permit is required for parking inside an authorized fenced project site.
Enforcement and Implementation
Parking tickets will be issued for rule violations. Repeated violations and/or failure to pay past fines may result in wheel booting or towing. All other university parking rules and regulations are in effect with these permits (e.g., no overnight parking).
Parking Quick Guide
- Permits are required to park on-campus from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday – Friday unless signed otherwise. Parking regulations are always in effect, including when classes are not in session.
- All tickets are payable within 10 calendar days of ticket issuance. After 10 days, a $10 late fee is added to the citation fine.
- Vehicles that receive five or more tickets in any one semester will be booted. There is a $35 boot removal fee. Individuals must contact Parking Services to make arrangements for boot removal.
- Appeals must be made in writing on a Parking Services Appeals Form within 10 calendar days of ticket issuance. Failure to formally appeal a citation within 10 days of ticket issuance negates any right to further address the violation.
- Parking in areas other than parking lots will require Vendor, Contractor permits 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week.