ParkMobile and Virginia Tech
COMING SOON: On-demand campus parking with ParkMobile
Virginia Tech has partnered with ParkMobile to provide a convenient, contactless electronic payment option for parking on the Blacksburg campus. Keep an eye out on this site and in VT News for the latest updates.
Daily parking is still available for purchase (via ParkMobile, online or in-person at Parking Services at 505 Beamer Way, Blacksburg, VA 24061).
Benefits of using ParkMobile to park on the Blacksburg campus
- Contactless parking method.
- Easy way to park on-the-go and avoid parking citations.
- Select from multiple time increments, including hourly and daily parking.
- Extend your parking session on-the-go remotely.
- Easy to register and start your parking session.
- Add up to 5 license plates to your profile.
- The app can be used nationwide at thousands of parking locations.
How to use ParkMobile
3. Add payment information to profile
- Most major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay are accepted.
- Having trouble setting up your payment methods? Check out this video:
4. Park in any space or meter marked with a ParkMobile sign or sticker
- Map of ParkMobile parking zones coming soon.
- Parking is enforced on the Blacksburg campus Monday - Friday, from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
5. Select parking zone, duration
- Enter your zone # by referring to nearby signage or using the map within the ParkMobile app or website.
- You can save "favorite" and recently used parking zones.
- Select duration of time you would like to park.
6. Confirm your parking session information and start parking
- Parking enforcement personnel will validate your campus parking status using the ParkMobile system.
7. Need to extend your parking session?
- Parking can be extended remotely.
- If you opt into notifications, text messages, or emails, you will receive a notification to extend your parking duration.
- You can set customizable parking expiration alerts.