Reserved and public parking on game day
- Any car in gameday lots without a parking permit for gameday will be towed.
- Reserved spaces with Hokie Club parking passes:
- Please display your Hokie Club pass on your dashboard or rearview mirror. Any car in the gameday lot without a parking permit for the lot will be towed.
- If you arrive in the lot and your reserved space is not open, please contact a member of the Guest Services team in the parking lot. They will be able to assist you.
- Public parking on campus:
- Available on game day for $25 (using the ParkMobile app) in designated parking lots on a first-come, first-serve basis. The lot/garage will be marked by signage if full.
- These locations include:
- Perry Street Parking Garage
- Ag Quad Lot
- Squires Lot
RV public parking
For 2022 football games, public RV parking at Virginia Tech is available in the:
- Duck Pond Overflow Lot
- University Golf Course Lot
- Student remote lot (located on Smoot Drive in Corporate Research Center)
The cost is $150 per game - with the exception of West Virginia, which is $175 - and will be payable through ParkMobile upon entrance to the lot. The payment code will be posted at each lot and will only be valid on the gameday weekend. The lots are first-come, first-serve.
Tow-behind vehicles can park for $25 per vehicle. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis with lots opening at noon on game day Fridays. No RVs will be allowed to park prior to noon on Friday. Vehicles must leave by Sunday afternoon. There are no hookups or other amenities onsite.
Hokie Club members who have purchased parking passes for RVs are located either in Lot 3 or 16. Parking passes must be purchased in advance for these lots.
Parking impacts for permit holders
To accommodate the increase volume of vehicular traffic on campus, the following parking and traffic changes will be in place for home football games. Vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads or you are subject to being towed.
One day before the game
The following lots and roads will be restricted to no additional parking after 5 p.m. All vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads by 7 p.m.:
- Litton–Reaves/Wallace Hall Lots (located off Washington Street and Duck Pond Drive)
- Coliseum Lot (located off Washington Street and Beamer Way)
- Stadium Lot
- Chicken Hill
- Track/Field House Lot (on Beamer Way)
- Vet–Medicine Lot (north–side only)
- Health and Safety Lot (located off Research Center Drive)
- Food Sciences Lot
- Maintenance Lot (located off Southgate Drive)
- Engel/Cheatham Hall Lot
- Price Hall Lot
- Davidson Hall Lot
- Smithfield Lot (located off Smithfield Road)
- Architecture Annex–Media Lot
- Lower Stanger Lot
- Rec Field Lot (off Research Center Drive)
- Wright House Lot
- Hahn Lot
- Duck Pond Drive Lot (the Cage) only the commuter/graduate interior section at the south end of the lot near Vet-Med
- Beamer Way
- Duck Pond – Overflow Lot (located off Oak Lane)
- Hahn Hurst Lot and the Basketball Extension lot
- VTES/University Library Storage Facility lots
- Washington Street (parallel spaces from West Campus Drive to Kent Street)
- West Stadium Lot (small lot adjacent to the stadium)
- Squires Lot
- Ag. Quad
- Parking Services Lot
Commuter, graduate, and resident student vehicles parked along the outside perimeter of the Duck Pond Road Lot (the Cage) must be relocated by 5 p.m. All resident student vehicles must be removed from the Stadium and Chicken Hill Parking Lots by 7 p.m.
Resident students (R permit holders) may park in the Resident section of Duck Pond Drive Lot (the Cage - lot highlighted in dark green below) in interior spaces only. The outer perimeter of the lot is reserved for RV vehicles. Please note that resident students must be back in the resident lots by 7 a.m. Monday morning following the game if parking in the Perry Street region.
Map: On gamedays, resident students (R permit holders) should park in the interior spaces in the Duck Pond Drive (the Cage) lot - highlighted in dark green - to the north and east of the HABBI 1 building if your back is to Duck Pond Drive. Avoid spaces along the fences and sidewalks in the lot which are reserved for RV parking.