To accommodate the increase volume of vehicular traffic on campus, the following parking and traffic changes will be in place for home football games. Vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads or you are subject to being towed.
One Day Before the Game
The following lots and roads will be restricted to no additional parking after 5 p.m. All vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads by 8 p.m.:
- Litton–Reaves/Wallace Lots (located off Washington Street and Duck Pond Drive)
- Coliseum Lot (located off Washington Street and Beamer Way)
- Stadium Lot
- Chicken Hill
- Track/Field House Lot (on Beamer Way)
- Vet–Medicine Lot (north–side only)
- Health and Safety Lot (located off Research Center Drive)
- Food Sciences Lot
- Maintenance Lot (located off Southgate Drive)
- Engel/Cheatham Lot
- Price Hall Lot
- Davidson Lot
- Smithfield Lot (located off Smithfield Road)
- Architecture Annex–Media Lot
- Lower Stanger Lot
- Rec Field Lot (off Research Center Drive)
- Wright House Lot
- Hahn Lot
- Duck Pond Drive Lot (the cage) only the commuter/graduate interior section at the south end of the lot near Vet-Med
- Beamer Way
- Duck Pond – Overflow Lot (located off Oak Lane)
- Perry Street Lot #3
- Hahn Hurst Lot and the Basketball Extension lot
- VTES/University Library Storage Facility lots
- Washington Street (parallel spaces from West Campus Drive to Kent Street)
- West Stadium Lot (small lot adjacent to the stadium)
Commuter, graduate, and resident student vehicles parked along the outside perimeter of the Duck Pond Road Lot (the cage) must be relocated by 5 p.m. All resident student vehicles must be removed from the Stadium and Chicken Hill Parking Lots by 8 p.m.
Resident students may park in one of the following areas:
- Resident section of Duck Pond Drive Lot (the cage) interior spaces only. (Perimeter of the lot is reserved for RV parking)
- After 5 p.m. on Friday the Prices Fork lots 5 and 6
Please note that resident students must be back in the resident lots by 7 a.m. the Monday after a Saturday football game.
For more information contact Parking Services at 540-231-3200.
For the 2021 football games, RV parking at Virginia Tech will be in the Duck Pond overflow, Golf Course, and student remote lots. The cost is $150 per game and will be payable through ParkMobile. The payment code will be posted at each lot and will only be valid on the gameday weekend. Tow-behind vehicles can park for $20 per vehicle. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis with lots opening at noon on game day Fridays. No RVs will be allowed to park prior to noon on Friday. Vehicles must leave by Sunday afternoon. There are no hookups or other amenities onsite.