Recreational Vehicles Parking
RV parking for football games
Updated as of Sept. 20, 2021
New convenient way to pay - RV football parking
No need to carry cash! For 2021 football games, RV parking at Virginia Tech will be located in the Duck Pond Overflow, Golf Course, and student remote lots (please note: the Duck Pond Overflow lot is also used for student and employee parking and the RV parking is on a space available basis). The cost is $150 per game and payable through the free ParkMobile app.
- The payment code will be posted at each lot and will only be valid on the gameday weekend.
- Tow-behind vehicles can park for $20 per vehicle.
- Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Lots open at noon on Fridays before game days. No RVs will be allowed to park prior to noon on Friday.
- Vehicles must vacate by the Sunday afternoon after game days.
- There are no hookups or other amenities onsite.
- Download the free ParkMobile app on iPhone and Android via your app store.
General RV parking - non-gamedays
Overnight camping or RV Parking on campus is allowed with pre-approval and purchase of a permit from Parking Services. Parking is available (without RV Hook-ups) for $20 per day in the Student Remote Lot or other lot assigned by Parking Services. Permits can be purchased online and are not valid during special events.
Please contact 540-231-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.