Reserved and public parking on game day
- Any car in gameday lots without a parking permit for gameday will be towed.
- Reserved spaces with Hokie Club parking passes:
- Please display your Hokie Club pass on your dashboard or rearview mirror. Any car in the gameday lot without a parking permit for the lot will be towed.
- If you arrive in the lot and your reserved space is not open, please contact a member of the Guest Services team in the parking lot. They will be able to assist you.
- Public parking on campus:
- Available on game day for $30 (using the ParkMobile app) in designated parking lots on a first-come, first-serve basis. The lot/garage will be marked by signage if full.
- These locations include:
- Perry Street Parking Garage
- North End Center Parking Garage
- Ag Quad Lot
- Squires Lot
- Please visit ridebt.org or call 540-443-1500 for more information about Blacksburg Transit’s service.
RV public parking
For 2023 football games, Public RV parking is available at Duck Pond Overflow lot and the student remote lot (Smoot Drive in the Corporate Research Center). The Virginia Tech/Montgomery Executive Airport also has RV parking, please contact them directly at 540-231-4444.
The cost is $200 per game and will be payable through ParkMobile upon entrance to the lot. The payment code will be posted at each lot and will only be valid on the gameday weekend. The lots are first-come, first-serve.
Tow-behind vehicles can park for $30 per vehicle. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, with lots opening at 5 p.m. on game day Fridays. No RVs will be allowed to park prior to 5 p.m. on Friday. Vehicles must leave by Sunday afternoon. There are no hookups or other amenities onsite.
Hokie Club members who have purchased parking passes for RVs are located either in Lot 3 or 16. Parking passes must be purchased in advance for these lots.
Parking impacts for permit holders
To accommodate the increase volume of vehicular traffic on campus, the following parking and traffic changes will be in place for home football games. Vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads, or you are subject to being towed.
One day before the game
The following lots and roads will be restricted to no additional parking after 5 p.m. All vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads by 7 p.m.:
Litton–Reaves/Wallace Hall Lots (located off Washington Street and Duck Pond Drive)
Coliseum Lot (located off Washington Street and Beamer Way)
Track/Field House Lot (on Beamer Way)
Veterinary Medicine Lot (north side only)
Health and Safety Lot (located off Beamer Way)
Food Sciences Lot
Maintenance Lot (located off Southgate Drive)
Engel/Cheatham Hall Lot
Price Hall Lot
Davidson Hall Lot
Smithfield Lot (located off Smithfield Road)
Architecture Annex–Media Lot
Lower Stanger Lot
Rec Field Lot (off Beamer Way)
Wright House Lot
Duck Pond Drive Lot (the Cage) only the commuter/graduate interior section at the south end of the lot near Vet-Med
Duck Pond – Overflow Lot (located off Oak Lane)
Hahn Hurst Lot and the Basketball Extension Lot
Ag. Quad Lot
Parking Services Lot
Oak Lane - First Intersection (3237 Oak Lane) First lot
- on the left (3222 Oak Lane) and the First lot on the Right (2575 Oak Lane
Commuter, graduate, and resident student vehicles parked along the outside perimeter of the Duck Pond Road Lot (the Cage) must be relocated by 5 p.m. All resident student vehicles must be removed from the Stadium and Chicken Hill Parking Lots by 7 p.m.
Resident students may park in the Resident section of Duck Pond Drive Lot (the Cage) interior spaces only. The perimeter of the lot is reserved for RVs.
Vehicles that park in the North Academic District areas will need to be moved back into a resident lot by 7 a.m. Monday, Sept. 4, to avoid being ticketed.
Map: On gamedays, resident students (R permit holders) should park in the interior spaces in the Duck Pond Drive (the Cage) lot - highlighted in dark green - to the north and east of the HABBI 1 building if your back is to Duck Pond Drive. Avoid spaces along the fences and sidewalks in the lot which are reserved for RV parking.