Recreational Vehicles Parking
RV parking for football games
Updated as of Sept. 20, 2021
New convenient way to pay - RV football parking
For 2021 football games, public first-come first-serve RV parking at Virginia Tech will be located in the Duck Pond Overflow, Golf Course, and student remote lots (please note: the Duck Pond Overflow lot is also used for student and employee parking and the RV parking is on a space available basis). The cost is $150 per game and payable through the free ParkMobile app upon entrance to the lot.
- The payment code will be posted at each lot and will only be valid on the gameday weekend.
- Tow-behind vehicles can park for $20 per vehicle.
- Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Lots open at noon on Fridays before game days. No RVs will be allowed to park prior to noon on Friday.
- Vehicles must vacate by the Sunday afternoon after game days.
- There are no hookups or other amenities onsite.
- Download the free ParkMobile app on iPhone and Android via your app store.
General RV parking - non-gamedays
Overnight camping or RV Parking on campus is allowed with pre-approval and purchase of a permit from Parking Services. Parking is available (without RV Hook-ups) for $20 per day in the Student Remote Lot or other lot assigned by Parking Services. Permits can be purchased online and are not valid during special events.
Please contact 540-231-3200 or email@example.com for more information.