All bicycles regularly parked on campus must be registered with Transportation Services. Bicycle registration prevents theft and assists with the recovery of stolen bicycles. Failure to register a bicycle can result in fines or impoundment of the bicycle.
Registration is FREE and can be accessed through the parking services portal.
After registering, bicyclists will receive their decal in the mail. These decals do not have an expiration, even if there is an expiration date on them. Once the decal is received, place it on the bicycle frame, facing upward, near the handlebars.
- Access registration through the parking services portal.
- After logging in, hover over "Permits" in the top navigation, and select "Get Permits".
- Select "Bike Web" from permit purchasing options, then click "Next".
- Select "Add Bicycle".
- Complete the registration form.
- The "Serial Number" field should be filled with the correct serial number on the bicycle being registered.
- After clicking "Next," select the bicycle just entered, then click "Next."
- Select a delivery option.
- If entering a dorm address, make sure a room number is included.
- Select an email address to send status updates.
- A primary email address must be registered with Transportation Services in order to be selected.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Pay Now." The checkout will not ask for payment information or proceed with charges.