All bicycles on-campus must be registered with the Office of Parking and Transportation. Bicycle registration prevents theft and assists with the recovery of stolen bicycles. Failure to register a bicycle can result in fines or impoundment of the bicycle.
Registration is free and can be accessed through the parking services portal .
After registering, bicyclists will receive a decal in the mail. These decals do not have an expiration, even if there is an expiration date on them. Once the decal is received, place it facing upward on the bicycle frame near the handlebars.
- Access registration through the parking services portal.
- After logging in, hover over "Permits" in the top navigation, and select "Get Permits."
- Select "Bike Web" from permit purchasing options.
- Select "Add Vehicle" to add a bicycle.
- Complete the registration form.
- The field "Plate Number/SN" should be filled with the correct serial number on the bicycle being registered.
- In the "State/Province" field, select "Bicycle Use."
- The more information that is provided, the better, but all other fields are optional.
- Do not fill in the field labeled "VIN".
- After clicking "Next", the field "Pay.Parking Notes" should be filled with "na.".
- After clicking "Next," select the bicycle just entered, then click "Next."
- Select a delivery option.
- If entering a dorm address, make sure a room number is included.
- Select an email address to send status.
- A primary email address must be registered with the Office of Parking and Transportation in order to be selected.
- After clicking "Next", select "Pay Now." The checkout will not ask for payment information or proceed with charges.